Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boom Boom Pow!

If you didn't know, that's a Black Eyed Peas' song - it's quite catchy, but annoying.

The "Boom Boom Pow" idea is referring to the terrorists' attempted attack to hijack another U.S. plane this past holiday weekend. I'm not going to talk about the details, as you can go and read the articles (and I don't want to bore you), but it's all just really annoying. Now the holiday travelers have to deal with more security lines and waiting. I've got to admit, I do think that President Obama is a bit at fault, as biased as I may be. Honestly, the whole idea of not fighting and simply maintaining peace by having discussions and talks is idiotic to say the least. War is necessary. Armies are necessary. Fighting is necessary, when all else fails. These terrorists won't get the message until we give them a piece of their own medicine and more. The only way to shut them down is to take them out, as barbaric as that sounds. Let's stop pretending to be nice and just do what needs to be done - which is not having any more useless meetings.

Terrorists. want. to. kill. us. NOT make. peace.
Just saying.

By the way, this New Year's - stay safe! Watch out for those crazy drunk drivers and partygoers!

0 comments: