YAY FOR ELECTIONS.
I can't wait til I can vote. Really. It'll be quite the exciting process!!!!
I just wanted to see how the elections were going, and I come upon THIS as one of the number one hits for "Meg Whitman" on Google News. I did not know that there was a "Queen Meg" comedic actress, Elaine Burn, tailing Meg Whitman around to all her talks and throughout her travels in order to mock Whitman's campaign.
Really. Please, Elaine Burn, get a life. You left your 3-year old son and husband for the duration of the campaign to participate in something as demeaning and useless as this? Perhaps you were rejected from Saturday Night Live.
Why do adults act like children?
Well, on another note, I'm not surprised Christine O'Donnell did not win her seat. Oh the Tea Party...or the Tea BAGS as my dad calls them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment