Senator Brown. Bipartisanship?
Please don't fail the Conservative Party.
I know that you want to create jobs to help the economy, and all the jobless people in America, etc., but really? It was such a big deal that you became the first Republican senator of Massachusetts in a long, long time. Now, you are siding with the Democrats?
I like cooperation, reconciliation, and unity. I like people who can look at situations from both sides of the fence. But, on the other hand, I don't like people who can't stay loyal to their own party. Ahem. Senator Brown. Ahem.
Another package? $15 billion this time? Where are we getting this money? Like my economics teacher says, these packages really are like shooting ourselves in the foot. The first stimulus package might have had some positive effects, but now reality has hit - where are we going to get all that money back to pay off the huge package?
Indeed. We have no idea. Now, another $15 billion? Psh, it's just another fifteen billion dollars. We'll just go borrow more money from China! No. False.
Creating these packages will only help temporarily, and when the time comes to repay all this money, we're going to be in a whole lot of cow poop.
So, Senator Brown? I hope you know what you're doing. I quite like you.
1 comments:
While I may disagree with many of your political views, I may be slightly inclined to agree with you here. Senator Brown has been a little too quick to jump across the aisle, especially considering he campaigned under the idea of blocking Democratic legislation through a Republican filibuster. But here we see that on the very first vote in office, he joins the Democrats and allows the job bill to pass. Now while I'm not fully aware of the benefits or harms of the bill, it just seems that Senator Brown is being rather flighty and whimsical on his political stance.
Post a Comment