I told you the GOP was going to be alright - Governors in New Jersey and Virginia. Not too shabby, aye? So much for Obama's wonderful agenda that had the whole country supporting him. Perhaps reality is dawning on people that maybe some of his ideas...are, well, lofty.
That's one of the highlights of my week, in the political world that is.
Onto the bad news - aww.
How on earth do we not know that there are ten dead people hidden in one single house? Isn't there...an awful smell of rotting flesh that wafts from decaying bodies? What is wrong with the police. Yes, I suppose I'm too idealistic in thinking that every complaint filed will be followed up, but really - how could they have let this happen? What is the world coming to! Just kidding, I'm being dramatic. No, but really, what is going on. I thought this only happened in movies...
Serial killer, Anthony Sowell (who's 50-years-old, might I add) had been in prison for attempted rape. Does that NOT set off an alarm for anyone? It's really disgusting to think that there are so many other people like him in the world, committing these awful crimes. How can our society have such good people of outstanding merit and character while also having creepy perverts who prey on innocent women/children.
More details here.
1 comments:
Oh my goodness...these stories are TERRIBLE! I know, I can't believe all of the sick people in the world. It makes me very sad just thinking about it. Maybe we are inherently evil :/
-Alice
Post a Comment